In conjunction with the Iowa Volleyball Region, USA Volleyball, JVA and AAU, we will look to bring the Performance Volleyball family back to the northeast Iowa Region, as well as the southwest Wisconsin area, in 2019.
Directed by Toby Parker, an 12-year collegiate coach at Madison College and in collaboration with his Performance Volleyball Group (est. 1998), Performance-Dubuque will be a full service Junior Olympic Volleyball club offering programs for girls and boys ages 4 through 18.
Recognizing a need for an all-inclusive club program in the area, the Performance family is excited to introduce its training methods to you! We are dedicated and committed to the sport of volleyball and proud to offer every opportunity available to train and compete in USAV, JVA, and AAU sanctioned events.
Our club will offer the following programs and services:
- Performance Volleyball Academy
- VolleyTOTZ (ages 4-6)
- VolleyKIDZ (ages 7-9)
- Tournament Teams For Girls & Boys Ages 10-18
- Free College Recruiting Services
- Comprehensive Strength & Conditioning Programs
- In-Season Specialty Sessions & Private Lessons
- Performance Tournament Series Host
- Pro Shop For All Your Equipment & Apparel Needs At Discount Pricing
- Summer Programs
* Courtside will be utilized as our training facility.
* Practices will be Tuesday evenings and Sunday afternoons.