Established in 1998, the Performance Volleyball Group is a full service Junior Olympic Volleyball program for girls and boys ages 5 through 18. Our club programs in Wisconsin and Iowa are dedicated and committed to the sport of volleyball and proud to offer every opportunity available to train and compete in USAV, JVA, and AAU sanctioned events.
Over the course of the last 19 years, we have had the privilege of training over 1,975 volleyball players from Wisconsin, Iowa, and Illinois. 118 of them have gone on to continue their careers at the collegiate level!!
Our Junior National teams have traveled to places like Orlando, FL; Austin, TX; New Orleans, LA; Louisville, KY; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; and Chicago, IL to compete against some of the top club programs in the country. As our state’s own Region offers plenty of quality competition as well, our Regional teams stay close to home, competing in events within a two-hour radius of our training facilities.
Here at the Performance Volleyball Group, we take great pride in knowing that our customer service and personal attention is unmatched by any other club in your area. Members past and present will tell you, our ‘athlete first, club second’ attitude is something we take seriously. Our year-round, all-inclusive club offers:
- Youth Programs For Girls & Boys Ages 5-11
- Tournament Teams For Girls & Boys Ages 12-18
- FREE Assistance With College Recruiting Process (see our Alumni pages!!)
- FREE Comprehensive Strength & Conditioning Programs
- In-Season Specialty Sessions & Private Lessons
- Performance Tournament Series Host
- Online Store For All Your Equipment & Apparel Needs At Team Discounted Pricing
- Performance Beach Club (summer)
- Camps for every age and ability level
Many clubs claim to have “elite” or “#1” status, and their price tag is a reflection. The bottom line is that we provide the same opportunities, quality instruction, and to-date training, for a lot less money. If you are looking for a quality, competitive, established club program….consider the Performance Volleyball Group.