2018 Spring Season Program
Our popular Spring Season is back for 2018! Performance is excited to announce an opportunity for all of our athletes — from any club program — to continue their club volleyball season!
(cash, check, credit card: two installments, May 7th $300.00 and June 1st $190.00).
This will cover 15 hours of practice time, 5 tournament dates, coaching fees, and administrative fees.
Benefits of Spring Season over Summer Camps:
- 10:1 player to coach ratio vs. lost in a camp gym with large numbers
- 15 hours (9 practices) of training in a controlled environment
- 5 days of tournament play!
- May 19-20 Juniors Grand Slam in Milwaukee, WI
- June 9-11 JVA Midwest Festival in Wisconsin Dells, WI
Details on the Spring Season:
- Tryouts will take place: Monday, May 7th
- Current Performance athletes not required to tryout
- Non Performance athletes should check-in by 5:45pm
- $25 non-refundable tryout fee collected at check-in
- No paperwork necessary for current USAV members.
- New to club? Contact us for registration instructions!
- Season runs May 7th thru June 11th
- Practice Mondays at Abundant Life, Wednesdays at Prairie Athletic Club
- Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm or 7:30-9:00pm
- 10% discount on Performance Beach Club summer program
Non Performance athletes that played with another club this past season will need to be done with their current season with said club AND have their current club director email the Region office to have them released from said club prior to May 7th tryouts.